It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who
- Selected CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Selected CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday November 11, 2019 and ends on Wednesday December 18, 2019
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above, are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
Their courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology