Note: The Post UTME Screening for first choice and Direct Entry has ended. Information on the second choice and supplementary screening will be made available on our website.
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination,that the Online Registration for admission into the 2017/2018 Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and ends on Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
Note: All information regarding CRUTECH's Post UTME/DE Screening that are not found on CRUTECH's website; www.crutech.edu.ng should be disregarded. Fraudsters are making effort to misled and get money from prospective students. Do endeavour to take note.
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appearphysically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.