This is to inform all staff, students and the general public that, after the brief shutdown of Calabar Campus of the University of Cross River State due to the students unrest of Friday, June 04, 2021. Management at its meeting of Tuesday, June 15, 2021, approved the recall of Students back to Campus for resumption of academic activities with immediate effect.
Management further decided that:
- Each of the undergraduate students of the Calabar Campus is expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (#3,000.00) only, being surcharge for damages brought on the institution.
- All payments are to be made through Bank Draft to: The Bursar, CRUTECH, Calabar. The Bank Draft shall then be submitted to the students respective Faculty Finance Officers in exchange for a valid receipt.
- All payments should be completed on/or before Friday, June 25, 2021.
- Failure to meet the above payment deadline will attract a fine of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000.00)
- Lectures will commence on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 in all Departments in Calabar Campus.
Students are further instructed to strictly comply with the above directives and to properly conduct themselves as they return to campus, so as to ensure a successful completion of 2019/2020 academic session.
Victor Ephraim Ene, FCAI