It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who
- Selected CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Selected CRUTECH as their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on Monday March 29, 2021 and ends on Friday April 23, 2021
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above, are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
Note: After payment, kindly print your payment receipt from the portal before proceeding for the registration.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Business Administration
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Medical Biochemistry
- Human Anatomy
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Library and Information Science
- Wood products Engineering
Victor Ephraim Ene, FCAI