In line with the directives of the Federal and State Governments on the reopening of schools and or institutions across the Nation and State, the Management of Cross River University of Technology at its meeting on October 12, 2020, has directed as follows:
- All categories of Non-Teaching Staff of the University are to resume work with effect from Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
- With effect from October 20, 2020, Staff will be expected to report to duty every day and no more on alternate days namely; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as has been the practice for some time now as a result of Covid-19 lock-down.
- All Students of the University are not affected by this resumption due to the on-going strike by Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in Nigeria.
- Students shall be informed in due course when academic activities shall resume in the University.
- Management sincerely wishes that every Staff of the University shall continue to observe precautionary measures already put in place to control the spread of Covid-19.
- Management shall continue to update information on the current situation as it affects the University and wishes all staff continued safety and good health as they return to campus.
All should please note and comply with the directives.
Victor E. Ene FCAI