NOTICE ON NO FEES NO EXAM POLICY
Following appeals by Student Union Government (SUG), concerned parents, the public and the generally impressive response by fee owing students, Management of Cross River University of Technology has decided as follows:
- Students who have cleared all outstanding fees expect for the current academic year only are eligible to sit for examination.
- Students who are not qualified to sit for the examination but who do so will not have any results as their scripts will not be marked.
- The MIS Unit is expected to make available names of students who have paid fees by the last day of examination to all Deans and Head of Departments for purposes of result compilation.
- The University Portal will remain open for fee payment until the last day of examination.
- Students who fail to meet up this fee regime on or before the end of examinations will be deemed to have forfeited the examinations.
- Students are advised to clear all outstanding fees as no concessions will be granted to those still indebted for any subsequent semester examinations.